Dates & Fees
4-week Full Time Courses
Mondays to Fridays (9:00AM to 5:00PM), plus the final weekend of the course.
|April||11 April – 7 May|
|May||16 May – 11 June|
|July||4 July – 30 July|
|August||1 August – 27 August|
|September||5 September – 1 October|
|October||3 October – 29 October|
|November||14 November – 10 December|
12-week Part Time Courses
Saturdays (9:00AM to 5:00PM) and Tuesday and Thursday evenings (6:30PM to 9:30PM), with optional lesson planning sessions from 5:00pm.
|June||18 June – 11 September|
|September||17 September – 11 December|
Applications must be completed at least two weeks before the starting date of the course.
The total course fee for the Trinity CertTESOL is HK$25,000
This includes an initial deposit of HK$6,500 payable as soon as you are accepted onto the course. This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your place on the course.
The balance of HK$18,500 is payable two weeks prior to the start of the course. All fees are non-refundable unless a course is cancelled.
Payments may be made by bank transfer, cash or cheque payable to English for Asia Ltd.
Course fees includes:
- Enrolment fee
- Liaisons with previous course graduates
- Free enrolment to pre-course teaching skills and knowledge workshops
- Trinity CertTESOL course fees
- Trinity CertTESOL examination fees (referral fees may apply to assignments resubmitted after the course)
- All pre-course and course materials
- Expert input and support from highly qualified and experienced tutors
- Unlimited use of dedicated TESOL resource centre during the course, including: access to high speed Wi-Fi, school computers, high speed photocopiers, interactive whiteboards, resource library, kitchenette and bar!
- Visa support and advice on accommodation
- Careers advice and access to our local employment opportunities email list
- EfA graded report of course completion
- Internationally recognised Trinity Cert TESOL certificate
- Discounts on future teacher development courses
Discounted tuition fees on Trinity Diploma in TESOL